As the days grow cooler, we’re preparing the store for more indoor shoppers. To that end, we’ve reopened the front of the shop! We have a small storefront, so for the safety of our customers and our staff, we’ll be limiting the number of customers to three at a time. If you’d like to come and shop our houseplants, gift items, or other indoor wares, we recommend making an appointment to secure your place.
Thank you so much for supporting Urban Roots, your cooperative community garden market!
Before you schedule your appointment, here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Masks must be worn in the store and in the yard at all times. Please wait to sip your coffee until you leave the premises.
- Appointments will be for one person only. If you want to bring one additional friend or family member, they must schedule their own separate appointment.
- Noone under the age of 10 will be admitted.
- No pets inside the store.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes in the store. Please be prepared to check out within the 30 minute timeframe.