In our efforts to provide the gardening plants and supplies you need, and keep our staff and community safe during Covid19, we will be opening our yard for business by appointment only starting Friday, May 8th. We will allow 6 people in the yard at any given time to select plants, pots and hard goods.
Before you schedule your appointment, here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Appointments will be for one person only. If you want to bring one additional friend or family member, they must schedule their own separate appointment.
- Noone under the age of 16 will be admitted.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes in the yard. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, we will not be allowing consecutive appointments by the same person. Please be prepared to check out within the 30 minute timeframe.
- We will be unable to spend lengthy time discussing gardening issues/design, so please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as we are able.
- For the safety of our staff and our community, masks MUST be worn in the yard at all times. If you arrive without a mask, you will not be permitted to enter the yard.
- More dates will be added going forward.
We will continue to take phone orders for curbside pickup until our online store is up-and-running. For details about curbside pickup and the availability list, PLEASE CLICK HERE.