In our efforts to provide the gardening plants and supplies you need, and keep our staff and community safe during Covid19, our yard is open to shoppers by appointment only. We are allowing 6 people in the yard at any given time to select plants, pots and hard goods.
Before you schedule your appointment, here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Appointments will be for one person only. If you want to bring one additional friend or family member, they must schedule their own separate appointment.
- Noone under the age of 16 will be admitted.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes in the yard. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, we will not be allowing consecutive appointments by the same person. Please be prepared to check out within the 30 minute timeframe.
- We will be unable to spend lengthy time discussing gardening issues/design, so please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as we are able.
- For the safety of our staff and our community, masks MUST be worn in the yard at all times. If you arrive without a mask, you will not be permitted to enter the yard.
- Dates for the following week are added every Sunday at 3pm.
We are now taking orders for curbside pickup online! Click here to shop.